KITESURFING BOARD RIDER COURSE IN MUI NE VIETNAM
The boarding course is all about getting you from the early stages of kite-surfing
- water-starting and riding downwind - to the point of riding efficiently and safely
upwind. Kite-n-Surf instructors have countless teaching hours under
their belts and know the quickest way to get beginners riding up wind in no time.
At Kite-n-Surf we use the latest technology, 'Headzone' radio helmets, allowing
us to give you 100% instruction while in the water.
Course Duration: 4 hours, conducted over 2 days, dependent on wind
conditions and student energy!
Cost: $235 USD
Includes: All equipment (helmet, buoyancy aid, harness, Core 2012
kite and Crazyfly
board), sunscreen, water.
What you learn:
- How to correctly put the board on your feet in deep water
- How to use the kite and wind window to make power
- How to roll your body weight forward to efficiently water-start first time, everytime
- How to trim and edge the board in order to control speed and/or stop
- How to position your body to ride upwind efficiently
- How to stop and make a heelside transition
Course Notes: Different students progress at different speeds,
and your instructor will continually assess you, so you may find that you'll progress
more quickly or more slowly than the steps outlined above. The course will be paced
to suit your progress.
Prerequisites: Body drag upwind with the board, water re-launch
a kite, be able to perform a self rescue.