WHY CORE KITES?
We've been using Core Kites at some of the world's best kiteboarding spots for the
last two years, and WE LOVE THEM! Here's why you'll love them too:
- Super-powerful - you won't believe how early these kites get going. We find that
we''re using a size smaller than other riders on the water.
- Super-fast - for example, the 12metre feels like a 9metre, and the 9metre feels
like a 7metre!
- Bullet-proof German construction, and incredible attention to detail. Nobody
makes stuff like the Germans!
- Evolutionary design, so great resale value - if a kite manufacturer has to put out new kites every single year you should ask: why??!
- A kite for all times - good for learning, great for progression, superb on the waves,
brilliant for wakestyle or freeride - these kites really do it all!
WHY CRAZYFLY KITES?
CrazyFly kites are relatively new to the scene, but the range is rapidly gaining attention around the world:
- Crazyfly have brought their fabulous build quality standards over to the new range
- Price for performance ratio on all three of the kites makes them a popular choice
- The profiles of the Slash and the Sculp have resulted in ultra-fast responsive kites,
while the MooWii is tuned to a smoother, more forgiving setup
- The Crazyfly Equip Bar II, used across the range of kites utilises an excellent
- As with all CrazyFly products you can be sure of the highest standards of quality,
whether it is materials, manufacture, finish quality or design.
WHY CRAZYFLY KITESURF BOARDS?
CrazyFly boards are rocking the world at the moment, with many riders in the PKRA,
IKA and KTA choosing them for competition - You'll love them too:
- Carbon construction on most models makes the board lighter and you will really feel the difference
during jumps. It also makes the board stronger and lowers the breakability
- Tip To Tip wood tech core II has no joints, maintains wood’s natural flex properties,
and is incredibly light. The rider can enjoy a light board with excellent flex and
- Concave bottom and 3D ABS rails make carving and switching between carves smooth
- G10 fins are used on all boards - they have a very thin profile in order to prevent drag, are
durable and hard to break - the G10 material is the best solution in the industry
- With the UV stable top sheet foils the colors on the board stay the same for a long
time, so you can enjoy the fabulous graphics for years
Got a question? Contact our UK Distribution Control Centre on +44 (0)207 193 4303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE 2011 CRAZYFLY BOARD RANGE, ALL MODELS IN STOCK!