SURFING & STAND-UP PADDLE LESSONS & RENTAL IN MUI NE, VIETNAM
Vietnam is the new frontier for the traveling surfer. Blessed with more than 3400kms
of coastline, the majority of which is exposed to South China Sea, with
waves all year round.
We get epic conditions in October to January here in Mui Ne due to consistent
typhoons pushing down from Taiwan and the Philipines. The surfing set is mainly
beach breaks but for the those that are willing to explore, you may find some points
to surf with you and your mates.
Charlie don't surf? - he does now!
Kite-n-Surf are the people
to come and see for surfing and stand-up paddle because:
- Rob (the boss!) is a former sponsored surfer with
more the 25 years experience.
- We have a full selection of boards for beginner to advanced,
shortboards, fish, funboard, softboard, longboard, SUPs and bodyboards.
- We have a location at the
surf beach, no carrying your board in a taxi.
- Passionate instructors - we surf everyday, and we introduced SUP-ing to Vietnam
We have the local knowledge, beware strong currents!!!
Why surfing and SUP-ing in Vietnam?
- Small to medium sized waves - perfect to learn and improve
- Beautiful white sand beaches with no crowds
- Perfect boardshort water temp, bring your tropical wax.
- No sharks.
- Undiscovered waves to be had!!!
- Point/reef and beach breaks
- Why not! J
Click on the links in the top right panel of this page to find out more on surfing
and stand-up paddle lessons and hire
in Mui Ne, Vietnam.